Monday, September 24, 2018

Autumnal Equinox


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




Autumn is my very favorite season.

I think there is no place prettier than Autumn in New England.

I've spruced up the door to our flat a bit. 

I went to a church bazaar Saturday.

I picked up a little square chalk board and an old wicker basket

and I hung them both up on the door.

In the spring I painted the door a cheery Marblehead gold

and the colours of the Autumn gourds look so pretty against it.



 Truth to tell, the stairway up to our second floor flat isn't very pretty.

The walls are covered in a really old and ugly wall paper 

and everything else is in pretty rough shape as well.

Last spring I painted our door a sweet shade of

Marblehead gold, by Ben Moore.

The door to our place is welcoming.

Once inside the flat is old but beautiful - vintage and comfortable

and the views of the Atlantic are absolutely amazing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment