I had my granddaughters on Friday and Saturday nights!
Saturday we walked to the little beach around the corner and went for a swim just before dinner.
The girls climbed up onto the rock wall to get warm and I caught this beautiful picture
with the Marblehead light house in the back round.
~
The next day we walked over to Crocker park, sat on the dock and stuck our feet in the water.
There was a family swimming off the dock and a little boy who was jumping in with his father.
The girls decided that next time they came they wanted to do that as well!
So. Much. Fun!
~
These two boats were pulled up to the dock!
I got quite a kick out of it but the reference was lost on my 5 and 7 year old granddaughters.
~
There was a small sailboat race on Sunday and we had a great time watching them sail by us.
~
On Sunday morning we took advantage of the sand bar at low tide and walked out to little Gerry Island.
The girls had a great time climbing around on the rocks and the view was spectacular. After a bit I gave
them a 5 minute warning and we walked back to the sand bar to head home.
The tide had turned!!!!!!
Fortunately we were still able to walk back but Natalie was in water up to her waist for a bit!
There were two or three adults walking ahead of us and they said it was some kind of astronomical tide.
~
After a long bath Abby asked if I would choose an "Old movie" they could watch.
I chose Bedknobs and Broomsticks and they loved it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~






No comments:
Post a Comment